VG-10 Damascus Paring knife
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A Paring Knife is perfect for working off the cutting board, peeling and carving fruits and vegetables. Our Yoshihiro VG-10, 16 Layer, hammered Damascus stainless steel emphasizes sharpness and durability. With hardening and strengthening components of Molybdenum, Chromium, Vanadium and Cobalt, VG-10 is one of the most popular blade materials of chefs and food enthusiast. This series offers form and function with the beautiful Damascus layering and the hammered texture (Tsuchime) which keeps product from sticking to the blade surface. These knives are forged and hammered with a full tang. The western style Mahogany wood handle is comfortable, durable, tough and heat resistant.
- Material: VG-10, 16 Layer Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel
- Forging Construction: Sanmai
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 60
- Knife Type: Paring Knife
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Western, Mahogany Wood, Full Tang
- Wood Saya Cover: Available for purchase
- Edge Angle: Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Yamawaki Manufacturing, Sakai City, Japan
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100