Gohumanosuke Yoshihiro AUS-8A Sujibiki
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Gohumanosuke Yoshihiro AUS-8A Sujibiki is a superior slicing knife. Its long and narrow blade assist in slicing meat, fish and vegetables with accuracy and ease. This AUS-8A stainless steel series is heat treated and tempered which easily achieves a razor sharp edge that holds for an extended period of time. Yoshihiro blade smiths add molybdenum for hardness, toughness, corrosion resistance and a high tensile strength. Vanadium is added for strength, toughness and heat resistance. Moreover, Vanadium promotes a desired fine grain structure which allows for even wear resistance. These knives are single piece forged with a full tang and bolster. The western style black Pakkawood handle is comfortable, durable, tough and heat resistant.
- Material: AUS-8A Stainless Steel
- Forging Construction: Mono Steel
- Size: 24cm/9.44 inch & 27cm/10.62 inch
- Bolster Material: Stainless Steel
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 57
- Knife Type: Sujibiki
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Western Black Pakkawood, Full Tang
- Wood Saya Cover: Available for purchase
- Edge Angle: Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Manufactured in Sakai, Japan by Yamawaki Cutlery Mfg.