Aus-8A Mo-V 22cm Chinese Chefs Knife
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
This Gohumanosuke Yoshihiro Chinese style chefs Knife, often referred to as a Chinese Cleaver, is a workhorse while prepping. Due to its tall profile and curved camber, it slices, dices, and chops with ease. This AUS-8A stainless steel knife is heat treated and tempered which easily achieves a razor sharp edge that holds for an extended period of time. Yoshihiro blade smiths add Molybdenum for hardness, toughness, corrosion resistance and a high tensile strength. Vanadium is added for strength, toughness and heat resistance. Moreover, Vanadium promotes a desired fine grain structure which allows for even wear resistance. This knife is single piece forged with a full tang. The western style Rosewood handle is comfortable, durable, and tough.
- Material: AUS-8A Stainless Steel
- Forging Construction: Mono Steel
- Size: 22cm/8.66 inch
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 57
- Knife Type: Chinese Chefs Knife
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Western, Rosewood , Full Tang
- Wood Saya Cover: Included
- Edge Angle: Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Yamawaki Manufacturing, Sakai, Japan
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100