Pro Series 7 inch Straight Carving Fork
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Messermeister Four Seasons Pro Series 7” Straight Carving Fork is an ideal accompaniment to any Messermeister carving knife. The extra long straight tines hold meat in place for steady carving, slicing and transferring to serving platters. The Pro Series is designed to hold up to the demands of commercial kitchens. They are manufactured from one solid piece of steel alloy. The ergonomic molded polypropylene handles provide comfort and durability.
- Material: German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy
- Forging Construction: Stamped
- Size: 6 inch
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 57
- Type: Carving Fork
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Western Polypropylene
- Origin: Messermeister, Santa Catarina, Portugal
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100