Messermeister Pro Series 7 inch Straight Carving Fork
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Messermeister Four Seasons Pro Series 7” Straight Carving Fork is an ideal accompaniment to any Messermeister carving knife. The extra long straight tines hold meat in place for steady carving, slicing and transferring to serving platters.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.