Pro Series Cheese | Tomato Knife
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Messermeister 6" Cheese & Tomato Knife is very versatile. Perfect for slicing soft-skinned fruits and vegetables as well as hard exterior cheese with a soft interior. Great for baguettes too! The holes in the blade prevent soft cheeses from sticking to the sides and the two-pronged tips helps in lifting slices. Pro Series knives are designed to hold up to the demands of commercial kitchens. They are manufactured from one solid piece of steel alloy and given a razor sharp edge. The ergonomic molded polypropylene handles provide comfort and durability.
- Material: German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy
- Forging Construction: Stamped
- Size: 6 inch
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 57
- Knife Type: Cheese & Tomato Knife
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Western Polypropylene
- Edge Angle: 50:50 Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Messermeister, Santa Catarina, Portugal
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100