Element Knife Company specializes in wet grinding and hand sharpening using ceramic & diamond water stones. These techniques provide the sharpest edges. Knives can be dropped off at the shop during business hours. We operate on a first come first serve basis. Turnaround times will vary depending on volume of the queue. We will contact you once your order is completed and ready for pickup at your convenience.
CURRENT TURNAROUND TIME — Next business day.
Please leave your knife blocks at home - wrap knives in a towel/newspaper/bubble wrap. Thank you!
- Double-Bevel (Edge) — $2 per inch
- Ceramic Knives — $2 per inch
- Single-Bevel (Edge) — $5 per inch
- Pocket Knives — $4 per inch
- Bolster Grinding — $5 to $30
- Profiling & New Edge — $5 to $50
- Tips & Chips — $5 to $50
- *Dirty Knives — $8 cleaning fee per knife
*CURRENTLY, we are NOT sharpening the following:
- Serrated Knives
- Scissors & Shears
- Straight Razors
- Camp Knives
- Hatchets & Machetes
- Lawn Mower blades & Garden Tools