Kurouchi White #2 18cm Tall Nakiri
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ittetsu knives are forged by a group of blacksmiths working out of Sanjo City, Japan. They produce knives following master bladesmith, Tadafusa’s OEM designs. The Kurouchi finish (blacksmith's finish) is a great introduction to Japanese knives. The White # 2 High-Carbon steel is clad between two pieces of soft steel (Jigane) forming a Sanmai blade construction. A Nakiri performs exceedingly well for cutting and prepping vegetables. The double-bevel design is derived from the Japanese single-bevel Usuba with a very thin spine, squared tip, wide and straight profile.
- Material: White # 2 High-Carbon core
- Forging Construction: Sanmai
- Size: 18cm / 7inch
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 62
- Knife Type: Nakiri
- Stainless: No
- Handle: Japanese Octagon, Mono Walnut
- Wood Saya Cover: No
- Edge Angle: Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Ittetsu, Sanjou City, Japan
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100