Kikuichi Kokaji Blue #2 High-Carbon 31 Layer Damascus 21cm Gyuto
Designer: Kikuichi Cutlery
- Unit Price
These top of the line superior double beveled knives from the famed Kokaji-Kai knife makers in Sakai are beautiful and sharp. They are crafted with a 31 layer Damascus of Aoko Blue #2 high-carbon steel, with a Magnolia octagon handle. A Gyuto (Chefs Knife) is multipurpose and offers some of the most versatile cutting applications ranging from vegetable prep to meat and fish butchery. You will find that a Gyuto has a curved blade that allows for back and forth rocking, and quick and agile slicing.
NOTE: Blade may rust if left wet, this is NOT a stainless steel.
- Material: Blue #2, 31 Layer Damascus High-Carbon Steel
- Forging Construction: Sanmai
- Size: 21cm/8.25 inch
- Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 60
- Knife Type: Gyuto
- Stainless: No
- Handle: Magnolia , Octagon
- Wood Saya Included: No
- Edge Angle: 50:50 Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Kikuichi Cutlery, Sakai, Japan