Messermeister Pro Series 12 inch Slicer with Kullenschliff
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Don’t be intimidated when you have a large roast to cut, the Messermeister Four Seasons Pro Series Round-Tip Kullenschliff Slicer has all the blade that you need for large cutting tasks. The commercial quality knife has a 1” wide long and slender stamped blade that allows you to slice through large cuts of brisket, ham or turkey with a singular motion without tearing or shredding. The alternating kullenschliffs (a.k.a. kullens, hollows or grantons) on each side of the knife reduce drag and prevent items from sticking to the blade.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handles provide comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.