Pro Series 6 inch Semi-Flexible Boning Knife
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Messermeister Pro Series 6" Semi-Flexible Curved Boning Knife has a narrow blade with an upward curve. Preferred by culinary professionals, this commercial quality knife is used to trim cuts of meat. Its Semi-Flexible blade is popular with fishing enthusiasts and fish mongers alike. The blade can delicately separate skin from flesh without causing damage. Pro Series knives are designed to hold up to the demands of commercial kitchens. They are manufactured from one solid piece of steel alloy and given a razor sharp edge. The ergonomic molded polypropylene handles provide comfort and durability.
- Material: German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy
- Forging Construction: Stamped
- Size: 6 inch
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 57
- Knife Type: Boning & Fillet
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Western Polypropylene
- Edge Angle: 50:50 Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Messermeister, Santa Catarina, Portugal
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100