Oliva Elite 6 Inch Boning Knife
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Messermeister Oliva Elite 6” Boning Knife is an essential knife designed for butchering to remove bones from meat, poultry and game. It is offered in flexible or stiff. Its tapered, pointed blade provides excellent control and precision for cutting tasks that render maximum yield. The German stainless steel blade guarantees razor like sharpness and longevity. This striking boning knife exudes the perfect combination of performance and style complete with a highly figured, golden olive wood handle.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and quenched to achieve an HRC Rockwell of 58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.