Oliva Elite 6 Inch Meat Cleaver
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Oliva Elite 6” Heavy Meat Cleaver is drop forged from 4mm thick German 1.4116 stainless steel for toughness, then finished with a durable 22º edge to cleanly cut through bone, pieces of meat or whole poultry with ease. Messermeister Oliva Elite knives have beautiful olive wood handles, rich with natural oils which help keep the wood from drying out. This knife is handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and quenched to achieve an HRC Rockwell of 58.
- The three-step, 22° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.