Oliva Elite Chefs Knife
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Messermeister Oliva Elite Stealth Chef’s Knife is an absolute workhorse of a knife. for those who prep often, it will be your go-to for executing 90% of your culinary tasks. It has a highly figured Italian olive wood handle attached to a hand forged Stealth blade and is about 25% thinner and 10% lighter than our traditional chef’s knife. It has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. With this knife, you can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and quenched to achieve an HRC Rockwell of 58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.