SLD Stainless Clad Hammered 27cm Sujibiki
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Ittetsu SLD Hammered series is a workhorse and makes for a great daily driver. With a core of Powdered SLD semi-stainless steel & SUS420 stainless cladding, they offer easy maintenece and great edge retention with an HRC of 62 to 63. They are lightweight and have a Tsuchime hammered finish. This allows the blades to pass through food product efficiently and with ease. Ittetsu knives are forged by a group of blacksmiths working out of Sanjo City, Japan. They produce knives following master bladesmith, Tadafusa’s OEM designs. A Sujibiki is a superior slicing knife. Its long and narrow blade assist in slicing meat, fish and vegetables with accuracy and ease.
NOTE: Blade may rust if left wet, this is NOT a stainless steel.
- Material: SLD Semi-Stainless Steel Core, SUS420 Stainless Steel Cladding
- Forging Construction: Sanmai
- Size: 27cm / 10.6 Inch
- Ferrule Material: Quince
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 62-63
- Knife Type: Sujibiki
- Stainless: No
- Handle: Japanese Ash, Wa-Octagon
- Wood Saya Included: No
- Edge Angle: 50:50 Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Ittetsu, Sanjou City, Japan