Oliva Elite 6.5 Inch Nakiri
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Messermeister Oliva Elite 6.5” Nakiri is a variation on the Japanese vegetable knife with a thin taper and nearly flat edge. Designed with a Spanish Point for precision cutting. The raised handle position provides good hand clearance, excellent control and a well-balanced knife.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and quenched to achieve an HRC Rockwell of 58.
- The three-step, 15° Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.