Spyderco Para Military 2, G-10 Digital-Camo, Black Blade
- Unit Price
The Spyderco Para Military 2 Digital Camouflage Black Blade G-10 has several changes over the classic version. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the ergonomics. It features a Compression Lock® and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in a pocket.
We kept the same high-performance CPM S30V full flat-ground blade but made its profile thinner; removing angles that could catch on a pocket or clothing during deployment. We also lengthened the blade's tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances.
Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic or even visible to the eye but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM S30V steel full flat blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
- Material: CPMS45VN, DLC Ceramic coated
- Blade Length: 8.7cm/3.4 inch
- Overall Length: 21cm/8.2 inch
- Closed Length: 12cm/4.8 inch
- Thickness: 3.7mm/.14 inch
- Weight: 111gm/3.9 oz
- Lock Type: Compression
- Clip Orientation: Ambi., 4 Position
- Grind: Full Flat
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 60
- Knife Type: Pocket Folder
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: G-10
- Edge Angle: 50:50 Double Edge
- Origin: Sryderco, Golden, Colorado, USA