Introducing the Hell Gap; our first fixed blade knife. Named after the Hell Gap arrowhead found in Platte County, Wyoming, the Hell Gap is a rugged workhorse, like the land of its namesake. Built around an s35vn steel blade and canvas Micarta scales, it’s a cutting polymath; built to be capable of doing work ranging from digging roots in the backyard to dicing onions for your camp breakfast burrito.
• BLADE STEEL: USA-made Crucible s35vn Stainless Steel
• SCALE MATERIAL: Micarta
• BLADE LENGTH: 3.8" / 9.65cm
• OVERALL LENGTH: 7.8" / 19.81cm
• BLADE SHAPE: Modified Drop Point
• WEIGHT: 3.1 Ounces
• BLADE FINISH: Cerakote matte black, laser engraved
• DESIGNED IN: Portland, Oregon
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100