Gohumanosuke Yoshihiro White #2 24cm Mioroshi Deba
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
This Gohumanosuke Yoshiro Mioroshi Deba is crafted from Yasuki White #2 high-Carbon steel. Like a Deba, it exhibits the characteristics to butcher a whole fish. It has a narrowed blade and thinner spine which allow for finer detailed work. White #2, also known as Shiroko is a high performing steel that is hard, and very responsive to smoother grit sharpening stones. Yoshihiro master blade-smiths use a traditional forging method of Kasumiyaki. The result is a knife that sharpens with ease and holds its edge. Extremely user friendly, Shiroko is a popular blade choice for single-bevel knives among all ranks of chefs.
NOTE: Blade may rust if left wet, this is NOT a stainless steel.
- Material: White #2 High-Carbon Steel
- Forging Construction: Kasumiyaki
- Size: 24cm / 9.5 inch
- Bolster Material: Horn
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 61
- Knife Type: Mioroshi Deba
- Stainless: No
- Handle: Japanese, White Oak Octagon, Hidden Tang
- Wood Saya Cover: Included
- Edge Angle: Japanese, Single-Bevel
- Origin: Yamawaki Manufacturing, Sakai, Japan
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100