MDT67 Mirror Finish Tsuchime AUS-10 21cm K-Tip Gyuto
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
This 67-Layer Mirror finish Damascus Tsuchime series are some of the finest blades Kikuichi has ever made. With a 67-layer, hand-hammered mirror finish they sparkle on the wall and in the hand. The lighter than average blades make your cooking prep an absolute pleasure. The Octagonal Ho-wood Magnolia handle is made by traditional handle craftsmen and recalls the old style with its water buffalo ferrule, while the AUS10 core steel is a modern material made to withstand even the longest mise en place. This series will quickly become your new favorite blades to use and display in your kitchen.
- Material: AUS-10 core, Nickle Damascus
- Forging Construction: Sanmai
- Size: 21cm/8.25 inch
- Ferrule : Water-Buffalo Horn
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 60
- Knife Type: Gyuto
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Japanese, Magnolia, Octagon
- Wood Saya Included: No
- Edge Angle: 50:50 Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Kikuichi Cutlery, Sakai, Japan
CAUTION - Always hand wash and dry knives. The conditions inside a dishwashing machine are very harsh. Use caution when cutting anything that may contain bones, pits, seeds, hard pieces, or is frozen.