Kokaji White #2 High-Carbon 3 Piece Gift Set
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
These top of the line superior knives from the famed Kokaji-Kai knife makers in Sakai are beautiful and sharp. They are crafted in a Sanmai and Kasumiyaki forging constructions using Shiroko #2 high-carbon steel, with Magnolia round handles.
• 23cm Single-Bevel Kirtuke-Yanagi
• 21cm Double-Bevel Kiritsuke-Gyuto
• 15cm Double-Bevel Bunka
NOTE: Blade may rust if left wet, this is NOT a stainless steel.
- Material: Blue #2, 31 Layer Damascus High-Carbon Steel
- Forging Construction: Sanmai & Kasumiyaki
- Ferrule Material: Water Buffalo Horn
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 61-62
- Stainless: No
- Handle: Magnolia, Round
- Wood Saya Included: No
- Edge Angle Gyuto & Bunka: 50:50 Double
- Edge Angle Yanagi: Sigle-Bevel
- Origin: Kikuichi Cutlery, Sakai, Japan
We ship to all states in the US.
Shipping is free with orders over $100