Kikuichi Cutlery S33 VG-10 Damascus K-Tip Gyuto
Designer: Kikuichi Cutlery
- Unit Price
Kikuichi’s S33 series blades feature 33 layers of Damascus with a VG10 core and a black Pakka-wood handle. Very fine detailing and grind on the blade making these beautiful, functional pieces that you will cherish for generations. A Gyuto (Chefs Knife) is the most versatile knife a chef can own and enables confidence while preparing fish, meats and vegetables.
- Material: VG-10
- Forging Construction: Sanmai
- Size: 21cm/8.26 inch, 24cm/9.44 inch
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 60
- Knife Type: Gyuto
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Pakkawood, Full Tang
- Wood Saya Cover: No
- Edge Angle: Double Edge/Western
- Origin: Manufactured in Sakai, Japan
CAUTION - Always hand wash and dry knives. The conditions inside a dishwashing machine are very harsh. Use caution when cutting anything that may contain bones, pits, seeds, hard pieces, or is frozen.