Messermeister Kawashima 3.5 inch Paring Knife
- Unit Price
The Messermeister Kawashima 3.5” Paring Knife is your go to for a variety of tasks requiring accuracy. This kitchen knife has a fine-edge blade that is designed to be an all-purpose culinary knife, similar to a chef's knife, except smaller. The compact blade and molded handle will facilitate trimming, peeling and slicing of produce.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Powdered SG2 steel
- 65 Rockwell hardness
- 15° Precision edge
- Eco-brass bolster
- Walnut color pakkawood handle
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.