Sakai Ichi 堺 一 Blue #2 Kasumiyaki Yanagi
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Hon Kasumiyaki is a traditional style of blade construction for single-bevel knives. Hand forged in the sword making tradition from two pieces of steel, the Sakai Ichi, 堺 一 Kasumiyaki series are ideal knives for chefs wanting a higher level of quality. The Blue #2 steel holds its edge longer resulting in a true professional knife. A Yanagi's long slender blade and single-bevel make for cutting sushi, sashimi and rolls effortless.
NOTE: Blade may rust if left wet, this is NOT a stainless steel.
CLEARANCE: Clearance items are sold in “as is” condition which may have minor imperfections or blemishes. Clearance items are not eligible for returns.
- Material: Blue #2, High-Carbon Steel
- Forging Construction: Kasumiyaki
- Size: 27cm/10.62 inch, 30cm/11.81 inch
- Ferrule Material: Horn
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 62
- Knife Type: Yanagi
- Stainless: No
- Handle: White Oak, Octagon
- Wood Saya Included: Yes
- Edge Angle: Japanese Single-Bevel
- Origin: Sakai Ichi Hamono, Sakai City, Japan