Gohumanosuke Yoshihiro Gin-San Kiritsuke Yanagi Mirror Finish
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the Yoshihiro Yanagi-Kiritsuke: Where Tradition Meets Precision
The term "Kiritsuke" signifies "cut off," a nod to its distinctive leaf-shaped tip. Crafted with exquisite attention to detail, this Yanagi-Kiritsuke knife boasts a stunning mirror-polished finish, an elegant Japanese Rosewood octagonal handle, and a protective White Oak Saya cover. Its elongated, slender blade and single-bevel design make it the ultimate tool for effortlessly slicing through sushi, sashimi, and rolls.
The blade is forged from Gin-san, also known as Ginsanko, a high-performance stainless steel renowned for its sharpness and durability. Yoshihiro's master blade-smiths employ a blend of traditional forging techniques and modern innovations, infusing the blade with the strengthening elements of Carbon, Chromium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon. The result is a knife that sharpens with exceptional ease and maintains its edge over time.
User-friendly and cherished by chefs of all levels, Gin-San is the preferred blade material for single-bevel knives, ensuring a seamless culinary experience. Elevate your cutting precision with the Yoshihiro Yanagi-Kiritsuke, where time-honored craftsmanship meets contemporary excellence.
- Material: Gin-San Stainless Steel
- Forging Construction: Kasumiyaki
- Size: 27cm/10.62 inch, 30cm/11.81 inch
- Bolster Material: Water Buffalo horn
- Rockwell Hardness Scale: HRC 61
- Knife Type: Yanagi-Kiritsuke
- Stainless: Yes
- Handle: Japanese, Rosewood Octagon, Hidden Tang
- Wood Saya Cover: Included
- Edge Angle: Japanese, Single-Bevel
- Origin: Yamawaki Manufacturing, Sakai, Japan